2 bedroom Unspecified to rent
Two bedroom first floor flat located in the sought after area of Chelston in a lovely quiet area close to local shops in Walnut Road and within easy walking distance to Torquay Railway Station and the Beach. (WATER IS INCLUDED IN THE RENT) The property also has access to a communal drying area and coin operated washing machine. Small pet considered, sorry no benefitsRENT INCLUDES WATER
- 2 Double bedrooms both with sinks and sea views from the Master Bedroom
- Shower room
- Double glazed
- Electric heating
- Lounge leading to Kitchen (no plumbing for washing machine) Electric cooker
- Neutral decor
- On road parking
- Water Included in Rent
- Electric card meter
- Council Tax Band A
To secure the property in your name you will have to pay:
- £150 (inc VAT) per adult for referencing and administration
- £50 (inc VAT) for each guarantor (if required)
- £200 holding fee (taken from the first months rent as rent in advance)
Please note that each of the fees above are non-refundable unless the landlord refuses your application prior to commencing referencing.
There are no other hidden fees to be concerned about.
The fees that apply above are fixed and are non-negotiable.
Prior to moving into the property you will have to pay:
- 1 months rent (minus the £200 holding fee originally paid)
- A minimum of 1 months security deposit
Please refer to fresh moves applicant information form that further details the applicants lettings process
We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.