4 bedroom Large and historical Student Accommodation in the to rent
AVAILABLE FROM THE 1ST JULY 2019 FOR STUDENT LET
Montgomery House is a full furnished and very trendy / large Town House Student Accommodation where Charles Dickens used to frequent and includes period and architectural features of international interest. There are 4 large bedrooms each with their own ensuite bathrooms some of which include both baths and showers and one even includes a self contained Sauna. Located in the middle of Fore Street in the the centre of Exeter the property also includes two large reception rooms, an open plan kitchen, a cloak room, 2 external rear terraces and a ground floor entrance hall that leads to the first floor living area and first bedroom In addition to the rent each tenant must may £88 per month to cover all utility costs such as central heating, electricity and water. Wifi is included.
No pets please.
- 4 large double bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms, double beds and mattresses, side drawers and desks / dressers
- Open plan Kitchen, which includes washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and freezer, electric hob
- 3 separate room balconies (two of which are private to two bedrooms).
- Private entrance with long hallway to first floor
- Sauna in first floor ensuite bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Character and period features
To secure the property in your name you will have to pay:
- £150 per adult for referencing and administration
- £50 for each guarantor (if required)
- £500 holding fee (taken from the first months rent as rent in advance)
Please note that each of the fees above are non-refundable unless the landlord refuses your application prior to commencing referencing. There are no other hidden fees to be concerned about. The fees that apply above are fixed and are non-negotiable.
Prior to moving into the property you will have to pay:
- 1 months rent (minus the £200 holding fee originally paid)
- A minimum of 1 months security deposit
Please refer to fresh moves applicant information form that further details the applicants lettings process