At a glance:
Pets allowed: Yes
Open fire / woodburner
Beach within easy reach
The accommodation offers:
– FOUR bedrooms: all situated on the first floor, 1 double with views of the rolling hillside and en-suite shower with WC. 1 small double (4ft bed) with en-suite shower and WC. 1 further double and 1 twin accessed via 6 steps down.
– Bathroom: bath and WC.
– Lounge: located on the ground floor with stunning original exposed beams, double height ceiling and woodburner
– Kitchen: well-equipped with electric cooker and hob. Cloakroom located on the ground floor.
– Outside: enclosed front garden and patio accessed via french-doors directly from the kitchen. There is a small stream located outside and runs alongside
– Amenities: ample off-road parking.
– Double glazing windows throughout
– LPG central heating and hot water
– Water; meter
– Council tax – TBD
To secure the property in your name you will have to pay:
– £150 per adult for referencing and administration
– £50 for each guarantor (if required)
– £200 holding fee (taken from the first months rent as rent in advance)
Please note that each of the fees above are non-refundable unless the landlord refuses your application prior to commencing referencing.
There are no other hidden fees to be concerned about.
The fees that apply above are fixed and are non-negotiable.
Prior to moving into the property you will have to pay:
– 1 months rent (minus the £200 holding fee originally paid)
– A minimum of 1 months security deposit
Please refer to fresh moves applicant information form that further details the applicants lettings process
We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.