Stunning two bedroom character cottage in the beautiful village of Combeinteignhead with original features.
This property comprises of
– Two double bedrooms
– Kitchen with range cooker, belfast sink and breakfast bar
– Utility room
– Lounge with wood burner
– Family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower
– Outside courtyard.
Pet considered, sorry no housing benefit.
To secure the property in your name you will have to pay:
– £150 per adult for referencing and administration
– £50 for each guarantor (if required)
– £200 holding fee (taken from the first months rent as rent in advance)
Please note that each of the fees above are non-refundable unless the landlord refuses your application prior to commencing referencing. There are no other hidden fees to be concerned about. The fees that apply above are fixed and are non-negotiable.
Prior to moving into the property you will have to pay:
– 1 months rent (minus the £200 holding fee originally paid)
– A minimum of 1 months security deposit
Please refer to fresh moves applicant information form that further details the applicants lettings process