Stunning large three bedroom mid terraced house laid out over three floors close to the centre of Brixham full of period features.
The property comprises of
– Three double bedrooms one ensuite shower room
– Walk in wardrobe
– Large living room / dining room
– Large kitchen with range master cooker, dishwasher and separate large fridge and freezer
– Large family bathroom with shower over the bath
– Utility room
– Patio and roof terrace.
Pet considered with larger deposit, sorry no housing benefit.
*Please note the property is currently up for sale so is marketed at a reduced rate to allow for viewings.
To secure the property in your name you will have to pay:
– £150 per adult for referencing and administration
– £50 for each guarantor (if required)
– £200 holding fee (taken from the first months rent as rent in advance)
Please note that each of the fees above are non-refundable unless the landlord refuses your application prior to commencing referencing.
There are no other hidden fees to be concerned about.
The fees that apply above are fixed and are non-negotiable.
Prior to moving into the property you will have to pay:
– 1 months rent (minus the £200 holding fee originally paid)
– A minimum of 1 months security deposit
Please refer to fresh moves applicant information form that further details the applicants lettings process
We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.