Large two bedroom refurbished terraced house located close to schools and bus routes. The property comprises of two double bedrooms, lounge, separate dining room with French doors opening onto a quiet secluded courtyard, kitchen, family bathroom with shower over the bath. The property is currently being refurbished with new kitchen, carpets and redecoration throughout. Sorry no pets or benefits.
Note these are older pictures and the kitchen has been completed
To secure the property in your name you will have to pay:
– £150 per adult for referencing and administration
– £50 for each guarantor (if required)
– £200 holding fee (taken from the first months rent as rent in advance)
Please note that each of the fees above are non-refundable unless the landlord refuses your application prior to commencing referencing. There are no other hidden fees to be concerned about. The fees that apply above are fixed and are non-negotiable.
Prior to moving into the property you will have to pay:
– 1 months rent (minus the £200 holding fee originally paid)
– A minimum of 1 months security deposit
Please refer to fresh moves applicant information form that further details the applicants lettings process